Fertilome® Sphagnum Peat Moss
ferti•lome® Sphagnum Peat Moss is an excellent soil amendment because of its capacity to retain water, aerate the soil, and is completely natural. All ferti•lome® sphagnum peat moss packages carry the OMRI (Organic Material Review Institute) logo, which indicates that they are approved for use in organic production. Completely natural and organic, Sphagnum Peat Moss is the answer to both compact and loose soil conditions. All soils can benefit from the addition of Sphagnum Peat Moss. It is also used in compost bins to enhance and reduce odor.
ferti•lome® sphagnum peat moss is recommended because of the following:
- It adds body to light and sandy soil
- It aerates heavy and sandy soil
- It protects the soil from drying out and hardening.
- It reduces the possibility of erosion.
- It reduces the loss of fertilizer by leaching.
- It facilitates hoeing.
- It saves water
- 100% Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss
- Customized Mixes
- Flower beds
- Compressed and expands when fluffed.
- OMRI Listed for organic use
- Base for growing mixes