An ivermectin/clorsulon based parasiticide for the effective treatment of a wide range of internal and external parasites of beef and non-lactating dairy cattle, including control of adult liver flukes.
- All the benefits of an ivermectin injection, plus control of adult liver flukes with a single injection
- Parasite control including liver flukes, gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites
- Reliable anti-parasiticide activity which improves performance
- Proven, effective infection control as well as protection from reinfection from certain worm species (see product label)
- A competitively priced solution
Observe label directions and withdrawal times. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. Do not use in female dairy cattle of breeding age or in calves to be processed for veal. Do not use in unapproved species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result. See product labeling for full product information.